[webkit-dev] Interpreting "LEAK:" on Shutdown

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Tue Jun 22 04:04:17 PDT 2010

I looked at this document on the wiki:

   http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Memory%20Use

and I'm curious about how to interpret the output on the console when
running via Safari.  For example, here's one output when I just
quit with windows open:

   LEAK: 2 WebCoreNode
   LEAK: 29 CachedResource

Here's another when all the windows were closed:

   No leak checking done: At least one WebView is still open.

I'm particularly interested in whether the MathML code is leaking.  I
don't have any direct concerns but I want to understand how to
check my rendering object implementations.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."