[webkit-dev] strategy for evaluating performance issues related to memory.

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Mon Jun 21 11:41:28 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Mike Marchywka <marchywka at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  > Unless you're actively working on this problem within WebKit, these
> emails seem out of scope for webkit-dev.
>
> The topic addresses this doesn't it? I would think that outlining a
> development strategy would be "actively working."
> I don't expect to dig into the code right now beyond what I have already
> done but if I could figure out
> what to do I might be able to make more specific contributions later.

If you're not contributing code and you don't have people interested in
following your lead, then no I don't think this is the applicable list.  I'm
not aware of any WebKit contributor that's twiddling their thumbs trying to
find something to work on.

Maybe this topic will rise to the top of a contributors priority queue at
some point, in which case I could see a discussion being on topic and
useful.