[webkit-dev] On adding 'console.memory' API (and about the whole 'console' object.)

Sam Weinig sam.weinig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:27:11 PDT 2010

After talking it over with some folks here at Apple, I want to formally
object to adding the Console.memory extension to the Console object and I
think we should remove support for Console.profiles as soon as we can.  They
both provide information to users that are not generally useful (beyond the
"continuous integration/buildbot" use-case which I think is of limited
utility) and therefore should not be exposed to the web.

-Sam