[webkit-dev] WebAccessibilityRole must match AccessiblityRole enums?

Chris Fleizach cfleizach at apple.com
Fri Jun 4 10:54:31 PDT 2010

For one, I would like to alphabetize that list. That will require hundreds of changes, requiring me to make hundreds of blind changes in chromium code.

It seems like rather bad form to duplicate core WebCore code used by all platforms, within one platform, and not a solution that is forward looking.

When ARIA2 comes out, mayhaps there will be a dozen or two new additions.

It just means every patch that goes in is going to fail to build and force someone to look through ported code so they can duplicate the work they just did.