[webkit-dev] review queue crazy idea

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu Jul 22 21:15:45 PDT 2010

We should also publicize/update these existing resources to help patch authors find reviewers for their patches:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/CodeReview
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit%20Team

I think the most effective approach is when patch authors proactively seek out reviewers.  We're all busy, but when I'm asked to review a patch, I make time for it or point the person at another reviewer.

Dave
--
Sent from my iPhone 4