[webkit-dev] Bugzilla Question - Master Bug vs Component?

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Mon Jul 12 16:01:02 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Beth Dakin <bdakin at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2010, at 1:17 AM, Alex Milowski wrote:
>
>> I would think we'd close it when we've actually completely implemented
>> MathML.
>
> If this is what you want the bug to represent, then it does make sense to keep all feature-implementation bugs related to this master bug, but none of the bug bugs…if that makes any sense.The bug bugs should be in the MathML component, but they shouldn't block the feature-complete bug.
>
>> Just
>> enabling it seems like something we could do now but our implementation is
>> quite impoverished with respect to MathML 3.0.
>
> I think we should consider enabling MathML. Just because we don't have MathML 3.0 implemented yet doesn't mean we need to keep it off; ...

Actually, I want it on as soon as possible!  :)  Having builds available
with MathML would get a lot of interest from the MathML power users out
there and get feedback on what is and is not working.

...maybe I should just submit the patch that turns it on and let you all
decide! :)

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."