[webkit-dev] Python-based unit tests for wx port

Kevin Ollivier kevino at theolliviers.com
Thu Jul 8 15:50:10 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to start adding some wx-specific tests for our port's API, at least initially using Python, and since I've noticed a lot of changes being made to the testing infrastructure over the past few months or so (Perl -> Python transition, etc.), I was wondering if someone would mind giving me some pointers about where in the tree I should put my tests and how best to integrate them with the overall testing system?

Thanks,

Kevin