[webkit-dev] Anonymous Rendering Objects in Web Inspector

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Thu Jan 21 09:44:26 PST 2010

In my MathML code I often wrap the direct rendering objects for a particular
element in an anonymous rendering object.  When I inspect these elements
I get the particular rendering object for the element but between that
element and the parent's rendering object there are these anonymous
objects used for layout control.

Is there some way to see these objects when you inspect the element?

Is there another tool I can use to inspect the render object tree?

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."