[webkit-dev] Lots of “BREW” patches up for review

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:23:22 PST 2010

[1] NDA

I checked the issue with Qualcomm and drew two conclusions:

1) For BREW MP, we can open source our code without any limitation.

2) For BREW, it is not clear if we can open source our code or not due to
the NDA with Qualcomm. Hosting and distributing the code can cause a
potential problem.

This situation is interesting because BREW and BREW MP shares most of the
API.  I should change the official port name to BREW MP.

[2] DumpRenderTree

We are actively working on DumpRenderTree, but it is not ready yet. We plan
to open it next month.