[webkit-dev] MathML Project Contact etc.

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Thu Jan 14 22:32:11 PST 2010

I'm presenting my MathML in WebKit work tomorrow at the Joint AMS/MAA
meeting here in San Francisco.  After looking through my slides I feel
that I'm unsatisfied with what I'm telling people about where to go for
more information or to contribute to the project.

I'd like a better way for:

   * MathML in WebKit related discussions to take place,
   * dissemination of status,
   * collection of test cases, plans, roadmaps,
   * builds of a MathML enabled WebKit for testers.

While some of this can take place on the wiki, a separate mailing list
might be better for MathML+WebKit specific discussions.

What's the standard practice for this kind of thing?  I could certainly go
start a google group for this kind of discussion.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."