[webkit-dev] webkit-patch

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Thu Jan 7 01:42:50 PST 2010

I've been using the older incarnation of these tools (as "bugzilla-
tool") and I'd like to really strongly endorse webkit-patch. It is a
huge time saver. In particular, "webkit-patch upload" is by far the
quickest and easiest way to put a patch up for review, easier even
than using a pastebot like lisppaste or sending it in email. It files
a bugzilla bug for you if there isn't one, helps you write the
ChangeLog, and posts the patch all at one go, and even leaves you with
a bug URL that you can use to personally harass reviewers. I think
it's mature enough for more people to start using it and generally
full of win.

Regards,
Maciej