[webkit-dev] The tree is on fire: a tragedy of the commons

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Fri Feb 26 11:08:12 PST 2010

On 26.02.2010, at 10:15, Jeremy Orlow wrote:

> I didn't even know it existed until now.  Was there ever an email
> sent out on this?  If so, I missed it.

Buildbot used to announce results there, but it was a few years ago.
My recollection is that when it worked, about half of active
committers actually joined the channel. I still do, because I'm too
lazy to remove it from my auto-connect list :)

Buildbot was also listening to commands on this channel, which I think
worked as of several months ago. But it also no longer works, too.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov