[webkit-dev] Crashes during testing

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Fri Feb 26 01:42:40 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Oliver Hunt <oliver at apple.com> wrote:

> But any regressions would have been blamed on eric.

His name would show up in the SVN log, sure, but I don't think that'd fool
your average WebKit developer for long.

webkit-patch land does the correct thing, but i disable the testing prior to
> commit because a 25 minute delay prior to committing is more or less
> guaranteed to cause it to fail to commit due to someone else landing.

Did you run the layout tests at all?  I generally land with --no-build as
well, but only after it's successfully passed at least one build + run of
the layout tests.