[webkit-dev] WebKit API native coding style?

Chris Jerdonek cjerdonek at webkit.org
Fri Feb 19 14:48:29 PST 2010

FYI, check-webkit-style now supports the following via configuration variables:

(1) Suppressing certain style checks (based on category name) for
particular files/folders
(2) Enabling custom style checks (again based on category name) for
particular files/folders
(3) Skipping the style check entirely for particular files/folders

Option (2), of course, requires writing additional code for the custom
style checks.  A consequence of (2) is that not only can ports
suppress WebKit style checks -- they can also check for and enforce
port-specific style rules.

--Chris