[webkit-dev] Buildbot early exit

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Mon Feb 8 19:00:42 PST 2010

We've had cases of a patch destroying the buildbots by rampaging
through thousands of test failures.  The 20 limit is a fail-stop to
keep the bots rolling.

I agree that try servers would be a better way to handle this case
than lighting the buildbot on fire.  I'd like to extend the EWS to run
tests, which could then make the new baselines available.  Some other
folks have expressed interest in having that work too.  If you're
interested in helping to make that happen, let me know.

Adam