[webkit-dev] std::complex affects isinf(), etc.

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Feb 4 13:31:10 PST 2010

On Feb 4, 2010, at 1:26 PM, Chris Jerdonek wrote:

> Does this issue have any bearing on the '"using" Statements' section of the style guidelines?
>
> http://webkit.org/coding/coding-style.html
>
> Would it make sense to adjust them in some way in response to this issue?

Sure, once we have a little more experience with it.

I think it’s actually consistent — in headers you use "std::" and in implementation files you use "using namespace std".

The only fuzzy part is what we’ll do for identifiers that in both C and C++ and are in the "std" namespace in C++. Should be simple to work out as we go, though. Then we can write down whatever we need to for the benefit of people working on the code in the future.

    -- Darin