[webkit-dev] eventlistener

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:02:24 PST 2010

Hi,

> I have implemented my own eventlistener .
> but the event listener is being deleted .
> can anyone help me out pls

This mailing list is used for Webkit development discussions only.
Your question should be addressed to
http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-help.

Also make sure you give us more context. Saying that it is deleted is
really broad: do you have more information on how / when it is (any
triggering event for example would be helpful)? What platform / JS
engine do you use? How have you implemented your binding?
The more you tell us, the more likely you will have a satisfying answer.

Regards,
Julien