[webkit-dev] More thoughts on cleaning up the root directory

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Dec 27 04:49:46 PST 2010

Like it. I only have a few questions:

* Where would the build (WebKitBuild) directory would go? Perhaps a Build/
would fit in the root directory.
* Some manual-tests belong to the regression tests, and some are belong to
the performance test. Would be good to separate them.
* I think the build related files could go to Sources/ (no need an extra
level)

Regards,
Zoltan