[webkit-dev] Moving WTF out of JavaScriptCore

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Dec 24 09:59:06 PST 2010

On Dec 24, 2010, at 9:51 AM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> I guess all of those could move into Sources/Scripts if Sources becomes the single directory which is submitted to Apple's build team.

I see what you mean. Good point.

I don’t think we really need to outlaw tools required for the building process from the Source directory. We’ve historically had the tools required for building in with the source code in the WebKit project. It’s the other tools used in the development process that were in a separate tools directory.

    -- Darin