[webkit-dev] Moving WTF out of JavaScriptCore

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Dec 24 09:51:55 PST 2010

Generation code was what first came to mind.  I know WebKit2 has its
own set of python code which can't reside in webkitpy due to
submission restrictions.  I believe WebCore has its own set of
bindings, make_names, and other CSS generator scripts as well.  I
guess all of those could move into Sources/Scripts if Sources becomes
the single directory which is submitted to Apple's build team.