[webkit-dev] Plan to move TypedArray out of WebGL feature guard

Charles Pritchard chuck at jumis.com
Thu Dec 23 13:47:25 PST 2010

You need to have Blobs for ArrayBuffer to be of much use for XHR,
because you need to be able to set the Content-Type, and browsers may/will
fiddle with the content-type header you set, if you have not passed a Blob.

Blobs are defined under the File API (I believe).

Blob is already under the XHR spec, though I haven't seen it used in
Webkit distros (responseBlob).

FileSystem is a wholly different matter.