[webkit-dev] Moving WTF out of JavaScriptCore

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Dec 22 11:06:32 PST 2010

[Forking the thread]

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Mark Rowe <mrowe at apple.com> wrote:
> On 2010-12-22, at 10:34, Adam Barth wrote:
>> As an aside, would creating the Sources directory make it easier to
>> move WTF out of JavaScriptCore?
>
> I don't think that the location of the source on disk is a big factor in
> WTF's presence in JavaScriptCore.

Oh, I thought the main involved in creating a new top-level source
directory was the main thing causing WTF to live inside
JavaScriptCore.  I know we've talked about moving it out of
JavaScriptCore for a while now.  Is that just a matter of someone
(e.g., me) doing the work or are there other limiting factors?

Adam