[webkit-dev] Webkit Cairo Port on windows

Optimus vsbhogle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 04:27:39 PST 2010

I have successfully built the cairo port for webkit on windows.

I have two Questions.
1) If i want to ship the webkit on another machine, what all dll i should
bundle, with webkit.

2) When i tried to run the webkit on another machine, it did not run and
instead i got an error message
"This application has failed to start because the application configuration
is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. "

But when i installed sufari, on that machine, it worked. Do we need sufari
to be installed? I mean as i know we can build a standalone application
using cairo port..?