[webkit-dev] Error checking out WebKit

Kenneth Russell kbr at google.com
Mon Dec 13 22:19:54 PST 2010

Hi all,

Trying to check out a fresh WebKit tree on Windows using svn 1.6.6
(also tried 1.6.1), I'm consistently getting the following error:

svn: PROPFIND of
'/repository/webkit/!svn/bc/19963/trunk/LayoutTests/fast/xpath/4XPath/Core/test.js':
207 Multi-Status (http://svn.webkit.org)

Looking at the subversion log of that file on another machine, it
looks like there was an attempt to fix this, but it doesn't seem to
have worked. All of my other WebKit checkouts on both Mac OS X and
Windows are working fine.

I just zipped up the Core directory from another machine, unzipped it
into my new tree (thereby picking up the .svn directory) and it looks
like the checkout is continuing past this point. It looks like there
may be a problem for all users checking out WebKit afresh right now.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,

-Ken