[webkit-dev] Bad Qt API?

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:58:03 PDT 2010

They are methods for manipulating the DOM, modelled after jQuery. The
documentation should explain pretty well what they do.

Is it possible to accomplish the same behaviour with the new parser
API? We need to continue supporting this API due to our binary
compatibility, plus because of the fact that it was added due to
customer request.

Cheers,
Kenneth