[webkit-dev] Disabling the JIT

Nyx mcheva at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 27 10:02:17 PDT 2010

>> If you want to set the flags manually, you should write "CXXFLAGS+="...
instead of "CXXFLAGS=".

Thanks. I will be trying that.

>> However, the first method what you tried is right, so if it is crashing
>> then smg wrong with the JIT. What platform (Architecture, OS, qt-version)
>> do you use?

Ubuntu 9.10, x86 32 bit, qt package is libqt4-dev (4.5.3). I would assume
the problem is in fact with the JIT, because it happens when I browse away
from the blank page to google.com, which is when the JavaScript interpreter
gets instantiated.

By the way, I intend to be messing around with the interpreter a fair bit.
Is running buld-webkit every time I make a change to the source really the
way to go about this, or is there a more efficient way?