[webkit-dev] Windows Release bots

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Apr 14 09:28:48 PDT 2010

On 4/14/2010 7:48 AM, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> can anyone with access to the windows release slaves have a look? They
> fail to build since a while,

The Release builder seems to be doing OK (c.f.
<http://build.webkit.org/builders/Windows%20Release%20%28Build%29/builds/12670>).
The test bots (both Release and Debug), on the other hand, are having a
bit of trouble. I think that my change in r57566 to skip
xss-DENIED-iframe-src-alias.html has somehow caused lots of other http
tests to start hanging. I guess I should roll out that change.

> the build bot tries to upload since ages....

I'm not sure what this means.

-Adam