[webkit-dev] Git meeting notes

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Apr 12 21:32:24 PDT 2010

I can't tell from documentation if git-bisect requires rebuilding each revision. This is something we don't currently have to do, given that there are nightlies to test with.

But my question was somewhat different (Dave Kilzer told me about git bisect earlier today). How can I tell if a given nightly build includes changes made in a certain commit?

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov