[webkit-dev] A post-mordem of today's tree redness

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Apr 6 10:35:34 PDT 2010

On 06.04.2010, at 10:06, Adam Barth wrote:

> I don't read webkit-changes, so I might not fully appreciate this use
> case, but the way I know when things are rolled out is because we
> reopen the bug and comment that patch was rolled out in a certain
> revision.  If you like, we can put more information in the ChangeLogs
> created by sheriffbot (such as the title of the original bug).

Yes, please do.

I'm definitely not the only one reading webkit-changes and ChangeLogs.

> What I am saying is that we should keep the bots
> green, ideally by steadfastly refusing to regress tests.

There has never been any disagreement about this, as far as I can
tell. What seems to be an object for frequent discussions is whether
disabling tests is an effective measure for making WebKit more secure
and stable.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov