[webkit-dev] Why does the commit queue clear the review flag on every patch?

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Sep 11 10:43:30 PDT 2009

It seems that the commit queue clears the review flag on each patch as
it lands it. I can see how this could be useful for the cases of one
bug with a lot of patches, but for the usual case of one bug one
patch, it seems non-helpful. I find it confusing to look back at such
bugs and see the patches without the reviewer name in the attachment
list. And I get mail saying "review canceled" for each one of these.

Can we do better?

     -- Darin