[webkit-dev] Please do not commit-queue+ changes to ChromiumBridge.h

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Sat Sep 5 15:51:53 PDT 2009

Ok.  I see the "commit-queue" as orthogonal to the discussion.  It's just a
means of automating patch commits.
You're asking that committers not commit patches containing
"ChromiumBridge.h", which I think is fair to ask, but I'm just pointing out
that I don't think folks will necessarily remember if contributers don't
remind us in the bugs.  Keeping up with the to-be-committed seems to keep us
plenty busy without a list of special exceptions. :)
I will certainly endeavor to avoid patches containing ChromiumBridge.h

-eric