[webkit-dev] Calling all committers: The pending-commit list is overflowing

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Mon Oct 19 20:54:32 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 8:39 PM, David Kilzer <ddkilzer at webkit.org> wrote:
> Why are there 17 patches with review+ that never get landed?
>
> This has bothered me in the past, but I wasn't sure if it was the same group of patches or not.

It's not the same group of patches.  Sometimes there are patches with
review+ but with comments that need to be addressed by the
contributor.  Other times, there are dependent patches that haven't
been landed.  We could be more agressive in clearing out the
pending-commit list, but it only seems problematic when it piles up.

Adam