[webkit-dev] WebKit revision number to build number tool

Erik Arvidsson arv at chromium.org
Sun Oct 18 16:14:30 PDT 2009

I wrote a simple tool that allows me to quickly look up the WebKit
build number based on an SVN revision number.

http://webkit-util.appspot.com/rev/
http://webkit-util.appspot.com/rev/45980

I wrote this mainly so I could figure out what WebKit build number to
check for in our JS library when a WebKit bug was fixed.

I hope other people might find this useful.

Future enhancements:

* Take a bug number as an input instead of a revision number
* Output the Safari version that has this revision in it
* Output the Chrome version that has this revision in it

--
erik