[webkit-dev] How loading a frame ought to work

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Oct 13 15:00:30 PDT 2009

Strongly support your suggested refactoring -- on the condition that
you clearly document it on the wiki as you go.   This just gets more
and more complex and I don't think we can risk more refactoring
resulting in potentially even fewer people having a very clear idea of
what is happening.

Also I wonder why fragment scroll isn't covered by the policy
callback.  I haven't had a need to block that before but I can think
of some cases right now where it might be handy.  I'm not advocating
bloat without a cause, but perhaps if you're refactoring it we might
un-special-case it.

--
George Staikos
Torch Mobile Inc.