[webkit-dev] ruby annotation layout tests

Roland Steiner rolandsteiner at google.com
Thu Nov 12 18:37:28 PST 2009

Hm, interesting - I have to admit I just now saw that most (all?) test that
use non-English text are marked as Skipped for Windows (i.e., are in
LayoutTests/platform/win/Skipped). Now, if there is a fundamental reason why
such tests can't just be re-baselined (rendering incompatibilities between
Windows versions perhaps?), then changing the tests in fast/ruby to simply
use English text may well be the more prudent solution after all.

Cheers,

Roland