[webkit-dev] bug? // FIXME: <rdar://problem/4949018>

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:49:52 PDT 2009

Here is the code

// This will be the JSObjectCallAsFunctionCallback

static JSValueRef JS_func(JSContextRef ctx,
					JSObjectRef function,
					JSObjectRef thisObject,
					size_t argumentCount,
					const JSValueRef arguments[],
					JSValueRef *exception)
	{
	assert(ctx);
	}

int myMainFunc
{

char funcName[] = { 'f', 'u', 'n', 'c', '\0' };

JSObjectCallAsFunctionCallback functionCallback = JS_func;

// Array of JSStaticFunction structures (only 1 entry at the moment).

JSStaticFunction JS_staticFuncs[1] =
	  {
			  {funcName, functionCallback, kJSPropertyAttributeNone}
	  };

char toStringVal[] = { 'm', 'y', 'o', 'b', 'j', '\0' };

 JSClassDefinition globalObjectClassDefinition =
	  {
			  1, kJSPropertyAttributeNone, toStringVal, 0,
			  0, JS_staticFuncs, 0, 0,
			  0, 0, 0, 0,
			  0, 0, 0, 0,
			  0
	  };

// There error occurs here
 JSClassRef globalObjectClass = JSClassCreate(&globalObjectClassDefinition);

}

--
Regards
Jack