[webkit-dev] bug? // FIXME: <rdar://problem/4949018>

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu May 28 09:30:54 PDT 2009

That hasn’t been in the source code for over a year <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/33374
 >. You are working with an old version. We may not be able to help
you with this version.

And it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with your problem.

> Is the following comment related to the problem I am experiencing?
>
> // FIXME: <rdar://problem/4949018>

No.

> Does anyone have any information on the problem I have outlined?

The problem sounds like a mistake in your code. You've quoted a lot of
JavaScriptCore code, but not your own code and the arguments you're
passing.

     -- Darin