[webkit-dev] Webkit SMp support

x yz lastguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 10:02:15 PDT 2009

Hi,
Did you tried to run webkit on SMP? if yes which platform?
SMP are different, I guess there may not be much space for webkit to be optimized for SMP, but OS shall take care of it. Applications may also be organized with SMP in mind.
If CPU usage is low and you feel speed is low, it indicates sth not perfect yet it is still not direct to SMP. If one CPU is busy and others are free, then we need to investigate on OS part first I think.
rgds
joe