[webkit-dev] Problem with building WebKit

Seby seby.francis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 02:55:42 PDT 2009

Sorry to confuse you.. The buildlog.htm for WebCore showed the below line:
e:\cygwin\home\seby\webkit\webcore\svg\SVGElement.h(29) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'SVGNames.h': No such file or directory
SVGResourceMarker.cpp

I meant that the SVGElement.h is there, but i dont see other files
SVGNames.h and SVGResourceMarker.cpp in the same location. Where is it
supposed to be?

Thanks,
Seby.