[webkit-dev] <audio>/<source> and the type attribute

Harold, John-Paul john-paul.harold at emimusic.com
Tue Mar 31 06:47:33 PDT 2009

Hello

in my HTML5 audio markup, I have the following

<audio>
  <source src="/media/audio/ogg/9001_10000/9807.ogg" type="audio/ogg;
codecs=vorbis"/>
  <source src="/media/audio/m4a/9001_10000/9807.m4a"/>
</audio>

but I'm unsure what the equivalent type attribute for an m4a file should
be. Can someone advise?

thanks

~jp

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group Limited.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.