[webkit-dev] Use SquirrelFishExtreme Alone, Many Questions

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Wed Mar 18 10:56:45 PDT 2009

Thank you David, a couple more quick questions and I should be on my
way.  First off, the API is very similar to SpiderMonkey's, so that's a
good thing.  Second, following the links I found some example code for
contexts, evaluating, rooting (very important in my case) and calling
functions in scripts.  Is there good example code for:

(1) adding an object to the global objects that has it's own functions
and properties
(2) getting call backs for getters, setters, etc, in objects

This looks doable.  I'm still not sure about the win32 version, though.
I'm assuming I might want to build the javascriptcore myself to shield
myself from changing versions of Safari.

[>] Brian