[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore or WebCore

Husam Senussi husam at senussi.com
Wed Mar 11 12:31:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to see where should go, I'm writing the code for JSON
object and I'm not  sure where should  go.

In the patch attached to the bug the code for JSON object exist in
JavaScriptCore/kjs which doesn't exist in
source tree I checked out, instead I found JavaScriptCore/runtime.

Or should the files go into WebCore/bindings/js but my understanding
this directory contains
DOM object not Javascript language objects like Array,String, Math ...
etc.

Sorry if that sounds like dumb question, I' just trying to understand
structure of the source code.

Thanks
Husam.