[webkit-dev] how to implement the flash block for webkit on linux?

Suk Zhong sukmaillist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:40:25 PST 2009

Hi All:

      At present, we want to implement the flash block for webkit on linux
like flash block extension for firefox.

      We find the implemention of firefox, it's based on xbl, it's very easy
to understand.Through checking after sometime we find the branches/xbl2  of
webkit svn includes the xbl2 implemention, but don't know the degree of xbl
support and its current status, and the layouttest related to xbl is so
simple. some people know using xbl in webkit can implement the flash block?

      We also know the clicktoflash to block flash for safari on Mac,but we
need it on linux, because i can't understand xcode etc, some people can tell
me the main idea of its implemention?

     We'll appreciate for any other informations about implemention of flash
block for webkit.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Suk