[webkit-dev] wap support schedule

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Mon Mar 2 20:40:56 PST 2009

Sounds like a bug.  Please file a new bug at <https://bugs.webkit.org/> about this issue.  Thanks!

Dave

________________________________
From: 조정흠 <journeyerhum at gmail.com>
To: David Kilzer <ddkilzer at webkit.org>
Cc: webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 8:14:10 PM
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] wap support schedule

Hi, Dave

Thank you for your kind answer.

I could build WML enabled Safari by enabling ENABLE_WML in WebKit, WebCore and in the file build-generated-files.sh under WebCoreGenerated.

But I had to block out some errornous code.

        RenderObject* r = renderer();
        if (r /*&& r->isEdited()*//*JJH*/) {
            dispatchEventForType(eventNames().changeEvent, true, false);

            // Refetch the renderer since arbitrary JS code run during onchange can do anything, including destroying it.
            r = renderer();
        //    if (r)/*JJH*/
        //        r->setEdited(false);/*JJH*/
        }

Class RenderObject doesn't have function isEdited(), setEdited(false)

I'd like to get updated information on this error code if this is corrected.

Thank you anyway.

Regards
Humi
Seoul