[webkit-dev] wap support schedule

조정흠 journeyerhum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:14:10 PST 2009

Hi, Dave
Thank you for your kind answer.

I could build WML enabled Safari by enabling ENABLE_WML in WebKit, WebCore
and in the file build-generated-files.sh under WebCoreGenerated.

But I had to block out some errornous code.

        RenderObject* r = renderer();
        if (r /*&& r->isEdited()*//*JJH*/) {
            dispatchEventForType(eventNames().changeEvent, true, false);

            // Refetch the renderer since arbitrary JS code run during
onchange can do anything, including destroying it.
            r = renderer();
        //    if (r) /*JJH*/
        //        r->setEdited(false); /*JJH*/
        }

Class RenderObject doesn't have function isEdited(), setEdited(false)

I'd like to get updated information on this error code if this is corrected.

Thank you anyway.

Regards
Humi
Seoul