[webkit-dev] WebKit / Qt

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sun Mar 1 00:04:29 PST 2009

You can build with the latest Qt and with WebKit trunk.  The Arora
browser supports this configuration and more details about it can be
found here:

http://code.google.com/p/arora/wiki/source?tm=4

In particular checkout the webkittrunk.pri file in the source
repository for the specifics of what is turned on/off to get it to work.

-Benjamin Meyer