[webkit-dev] Browser application, how to serialize

Nitin Mahajan nitinm76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 02:30:26 PDT 2009

HI!

I am running a example browser application on an ARM cpu on QtWebKit. I have implemented keyPressEvent() in WebView(derived from QWebView) class like this

239 void WebView::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent *key)
240 {
241         switch(key->key())
242         {
243             case Qt::Key_F10:
244                 QWebFrame *frame = page()->mainFrame();
245                 const qreal scaleFactor = 1.2000;
246                 qDebug() << "Zoom Begin";
247                 myLabel->show();
248                 frame->setZoomFactor(scaleFactor);
249                 qDebug() << "Zoom end";
250                 break;
251         }
252 }

myLabel is a Label widget constructed in constructor of WebView class.

The problem is after the setZoomFactor() has finished zooming the frame, we get to see the label widget. The qDebug() statements however get displayed on console in s sequence they are written in code.

I want to display the label before starting to zoom and hide the label after the frame has been zoomed. Can you please help me in knowing how can I serialize these functionalities?

regards

-Nitin

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!