[webkit-dev] Build Webkit_gtk, have an error: lack of JSCSSCharsetRule.o

deuxliquid deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 01:57:41 PDT 2009

Hi all,
Firstly, I thank Antonio and some other people to help me to solve "libsoup" problem.
Now I face with a new problem:
After running "./autogen.sh" I run "make", I get an error below:
DerivedSources/.libs/JSSVGUseElement.o DerivedSources/.libs/JSSVGViewElement.o DerivedSources/.libs/JSSVGZoomEvent.o
ar: DerivedSources/.libs/JSCSSCharsetRule.o: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [libWebCoreJS.la] Error 1

I went to webkit/DerivedSources/.libs folder to check but I don't find that file.
Can anybody help me?
Thank yoy in advance!
Hai

      Lúc nào cũng sống thành thật có phải là khôn ngoan? Xem mọi người nghĩ thế nào! http://vn.answers.yahoo.com