[webkit-dev] HTML5 Forms UI Proposal

TAMURA, Kent tkent at chromium.org
Mon Jun 29 00:54:55 PDT 2009

Yeah, I understand we should use native controls.  However, AFAIK neither
Mac OS nor Windows has a native control for <input type=week> and we need
to create it and keep consistency with other types.

Of course the implementation will be multiple bugs and patches.  But the
design should be consistent.