[webkit-dev] WebKit graphics library abstract layer

n179911 n179911 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:13:49 PDT 2009

Webkit supports on multiple platform (e.g. Windows, MacOS, linux).
And when Webkit paints content on screen, it needs to call native
graphics api to paint (e.g. draw text, draw image, draw line, draw
rect).

Does Webkit code has an abstract layer, which hides the platform
dependent graphics API.  And the render engine just calls this
abstract layer graphics api and this abstract layer api
will handle, or link in platform dependent implementation of those
draw text, draw rect calls?

If yes, can you least tell me where can I find this abstract layer code.

Thank you.